Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow's On Its Way...Again!

To look out my Charlotte window this morning, I would never believe that snow is on its way to North Carolina yet again. It's a gorgeous golden turquoise day; warm rays of sunshine glinting off the feathers of the hungry Chickadees at the feeder outside. But...

Snowfall Along a North Carolina Creek
I just heard that its going to snow tonight. Yep. Again.

I have been crazy busy these last few weeks moving, as I said in the previous post. (For those of you who don't believe in phrases like "crazy busy", I'm sorry, but it fits.) Now, after a few weeks of rest, I am re-listing our little Cottage on the New just so we can share it with nice folks like you. (Or so we can pay the mortgage...hmmm...) We will be reviewing our very low winter prices this week, and may be raising them soon, so if you are dying to get to the mountains this month to make angels in the cold, mountain snow and later sit by the fire warming your adorable little piggies (yes, we have propane logs, so its easy as pie!), you'll need to book it immediately! Otherwise there may be some changes in the pricing.

Just thought you might appreciate a "head's up".

deber

No comments:

Post a Comment